This will make a huge difference to attracting donations to our cause.
Donors can contribute to any of 5 main work streams:
- Student nurse scholarships (supporting under-privileged trainees to pay their fees)
- Ambulance maintenance (enabling Chitambo drivers to maintain the fleet and save lives through reducing delays in this vast, remote area)
- Emergency care communications (emergency short code provision and radio repairs/replacements at 'hard to reach' clinics)
- Emergency care equipment such as the Life Wraps (provision and maintenance of these first aid pressure garments, for controlling haemorrhage in childbirth)
- General fund (to be used as needed and indicated by our Chitambo partners)